Be A Part of Our Success!
Contribute to sustain Families Creating Together’s
inclusive, intergenerational, multicultural arts community!
Click Here to Download Our 2018 Annual Appeal Letter!
Learn about the accomplishments of the past year that we’re most proud of, and highlights of the past decade as we reflect on our 10-year anniversary!
To bring our high-quality, inclusive, accessible, free/low-cost arts programming to those who could not otherwise afford it, Families Creating Together relies on limited grant funding, extensive in-kind donations (of space, services, supplies)... and YOU, our grassroots individual donors! YOU can help bring the healing and energizing experience of creating art and building community to children and families in all of Boston’s neighborhoods! ANY amount will help and will be gratefully accepted, but here is how your donation at the following levels will make a difference:
• $25 helps print bilingual flyers and provide outreach on FCT offerings to families throughout Boston
• $50 covers the in-session and take-home art supplies for a “Creating Art At Home” parent workshop series
• $75 pays for a light healthy meal for 25 participants in a “Power of Our Stories” family art workshop series
• $150 compensates an experienced teaching artist who designs, sets up, and leads an FCT workshop session
• $300 allows FCT to hire a youth workshop assistant for an entire 6-session “Power of Our Stories” series
Your contribution to Families Creating Together, a fiscally-sponsored program of the 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization Community Service Care, Inc., is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. To allow us continue our important and life-enhancing work, please give your gift TODAY by:
• Sending a check (payable to Community Service Care, Inc with "FCT" written on the note line) to: Families Creating Together, c/o JP Tree of Life Coalition, 295 Centre Street, Jamaica Plain, MA 02130
• Making a donation online through Paypal by clicking on the donate button below and filling out the linked donation form
Learn about the impact your gift will have, in the words of our program participants and social service collaborators, on our Testimonials page!
On behalf of the wonderful families we are privileged to work with – from preschoolers to elders; speakers of English, Spanish, ASL, Haitian Kreyol; with and without vision, mobility, behavioral, cognitive, and neurological disabilities – THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!